Improve the power, fuel efficiency, and sound of your 2010 Mustang with
the ROUSH® Ford Mustang Off-Road Exhaust System. The sound of this
system generates a loud, throaty-sound. The mandrel bending process
used for the tubes of this system maintains a consistent inside diameter
through the bended area. This method allows for a significant increase
in flow over stock/serrated-bent pipes. Due to this increased
efficiency, both latent power and fuel efficiency are realized.
This Mustang exhaust kit is made of T-304 stainless steel, providing for
resistance to corrosion and staining. This system features exhaust
tips, mufflers, and required hardware for installation.
This exhaust system works with both the stock fascia as well as the ROUSH® Mustang rear fascia, search part # 420009 for Rear
- Improves the power, fuel efficiency, and sound of your Mustang
- Works with 2010 Ford Mustang GTs
- Works with either the Mustang stock rear fascia or the ROUSH rear fascia
- More aggressive exhaust sound
- Made of T-304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and staining
- Mandrel-bent tubing for increased air flow
- Bolt-on axle-back exhaust system attaches to the factory midpipes and requires no cutting
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 15 September, 2010.