- Adds 10-15 rear-wheel horsepower to your 5.0L Mustang GT.
- Developed with insight gained over hundreds of hours of testing by BBK engineers.
- High-quality construction featuring 356 aluminum castings to ensure a great fit.
- Uses double-sealed bearings, die-stamped linkages, and 0-ringed throttle shafts.
- Designed for maximum efficiency with your 2011-2012 Mustang GT's modern drive-by-wire system.
- Easy-to-install, direct replacement part, includes detailed instructions.
2011-2012 Mustang 5.0l/GT BBK 85MM Throttle Body
To get the most out of your Mustang GT, you must optimize airflow to
your 5.0L V8. BBK's NEW 2011-12 Mustang 85MM throttle body adds 10-15
rear-wheel horsepower by doing just that.
To anyone who knows anything about BBK, these great results really
aren't surprising. BBK spends hundreds of hours, researching,
developing, and experimenting with late model Ford electronic throttle
bodies. They have gathered extensive knowledge on the function of these
sophisticated parts. In other words, when it comes to juicing up the
Mustang GT's power, the folks at BBK know what they're doing.
BBK takes pride in putting all this know-how to
good use by making the highest quality parts available. Their
Performance Power Plus Series throttle bodies are CNC machined from high
quality 356 aluminum castings to ensure perfect OEM quality and fit
every time. These Mustang throttle bodies feature die-stamped throttle
linkages, double sealed bearings, and O-ringed throttle shafts. BBK's
new electronic controlled injection molded plastic gear assemblies are
designed for maximum efficiency with the new drive-by-wire system in
your 2011-2012 Mustang.
This Mustang GT throttle body is a direct
replacement for your factory throttle body, and is easy-to-install.
Detailed instructions are included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 December, 2011.