The stock clutch quadrant on your Mustang is
made from plastic, which does not adjust properly as it gets old and
brittle. If you are going to add an aftermarket heavy duty clutch
assembly, you will strip the stock quadrants plastic teeth and not be
able to adjust the clutch at all.
- An adjustable clutch quadrant and cable kit is
required when installing a heavy duty clutch, or if your existing stock
quadrant is more than a few years old.
- Allows precise clutch height adjustment.
- Protects transmission from unnecessary wear.
- Heavy duty Teflon coated adjustable cable.
- Super strong aluminum one piece quadrant.
- Does include Firewall adjuster kit
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 December, 2010.