FREE SHIPPING - In 1969, the Mustang Mach 1 was introduced as Ford's performance model
that not only offered incredible acceleration, but also great style.
One of the most recognizable features on this Mustang's long hood was
the Shaker System. Give your 2010 Mustang an intimidating, classic look
with the CDC Shaker System and its pronounced, cast aluminum hood
scoop. Not only will your Mustang look better, but this component also
works as a completely functional Ram Air product that will boost
performance with an increase in horsepower. This product is available
for the V8 and
- The kit includes a pre-assembled engine cover with cast aluminum
scoop, all the necessary hardware, duct work, instructions, and
templates for an easy installation.
- The Mustang Shaker was engineered with multiple water management
systems to prevent water from entering the engine, making foul-weather
driving concerns a thing of the past.
- The Ford Racing CDC Mustang Shaker System utilizes the factory air box
so engine flashing is not necessary, leaving your emissions unchanged
and warranty intact.
- The Shaker installs using your stock aluminum hood, and with a little
creativity, can be adapted to most aftermarket cold air intake systems
- Combine these with our Hood Struts for an instant show stopper!
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 26 November, 2010.